WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Studio spaces

Goodness, it does my heart good to see quilter's messes. It's been great fun in seeing where people sew and as I have an old sewing machine waiting for me to pick up in Toronto and seeing how people put them to use holding up surfaces to sew on has given me ideas. Seeing other people's messes...justifies my own.

It is very cold here in Southern Ontario and while we don't have the amount of snow we usually have at this time of year, I believe that down east in the maritimes they have had more than their share of snowstorms and deep snow whereas out west, after a period of very bad weather and even the indication of an earthquake this coming week, I don't see Jean in Mill Bay posting about her daffodils poking up through the ground yet...but it could be out of kindness to those of us in the east who are shivering with the cold temps we are having here.

Judy in Ohio, your studio is so organized, a pleasure looking at it, and Pat, in Rockport...that just made my heart warm...what an interesting venue Eric and Sue have created for us.

Rosey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home