WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, February 5, 2007

Great to be back,hello to all and HELP please

It is so good to be able to access the bb again. I'm seldom a poster - mostly a lurker but enjoy all the quilters sharing plans, ideas, knowledge, and accomplishments. I have missed a place to go when I have a questions or need advise, which is what I need right now. A number of years ago someone mentioned a product which you hang on your wall that has a sticky side so you can stick your blocks to it and rearrange them to get your desired design. There is a covering for this product so dust, etc. doesn't stick to it when not in use. I remember it comes in 2 sizes but I can't remember the name of it. Can anyone help? It's still chilly here in Minnesota but tomorrow I think we are suppose to get almost close to zero degrees - a tropical heat wave. Thanks so much for your help :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home