WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Another participant checking in

I'm another member of the old WWQP who was frustrated at not being able to post ... and hadn't a clue why. But, my email to Eric finally got delivered, got answered .... and ohmigosh ... I now see the "new post" link that everyone talked about! :-) I'm glad to have access to the new WWQP blog.

I haven't been doing much quilting in the past several months, as I have been working on Victorian re-enactment outfits and corsets for my youngest DD. However, she now knows (unhappily on her part) that her extensive time slice is over and I am planning on returning to quilting.

I have a *large* stack of tops that I want to get quilted ... and now I can because a gift to me last year from my very, very DH was Tin Lizzie 18. I will now be able to quilt my own tops instead of sending them out (more $$). I am looking forward to clearing my backlog of tops & UFOs! :-)

Shelley, the pirate in CA

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home