WWQP Bulletin Board

Friday, February 2, 2007

Unbelievable....!!!

Can't believe that I am finally back here, after days of frustration. Thank you Rosey for putting me on the right track .... ! Wonder if I'll be able to do it again.. How on earth do you put photos on ? I can see no indication of how and where to go to transmit a photo ! Unfortunately, we don't have any close computer- savvy friends or relations. My DH knows less about these things than I do (and that's saying something !!) Anyway, it's all rather exciting and good to see that so many have found their way here.
To keep it "quilty" I should say that I have finished a quilt recently and have two more small quilts ready to be bound. This flurry of activity occured because I want to make a quilt for a new family baby, expected in May, I don't like to have too many "UFO's " around.. I'm feeling very pleased with myself !!
Enjoy your w/end.
Marion in sunny NZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home