WWQP Bulletin Board

Friday, February 2, 2007

Trying out the picture option

Just wanted to try out this feature. It's nice to be able to see everyone's work without going to another site. This is a quilt that I called "This One Stays Here" because I made it for ME, after having done several as gifts. I think the block is called "Sister's Choice" and I just lucked out with the way the colors sort of fade in and out. Sure didn't know that was going to happen.

Someone wanted to know how to post a picture....at the top of the area where you write your post is a colored "photo". Just click on it and you'll get a window where you can browse your computer for the photo you want to include. This is fun.............now how am I going to get the 4 quilts on my cutting table finished?? NancyH

4 Comments:

  • At February 3, 2007 at 12:21 AM , Blogger Judy in Ohio said...

    Nancy, I certainly admire your choice of fabrics in the "Sisters Choice" pattern! What an excellent example of how value makes a difference in how a pattern works. Thanks for sharing such a lovely quilt with us.

    Judy

     
  • At February 3, 2007 at 6:10 AM , Blogger Laura in IA said...

    Nancy, I love the effect you achieved. What a wonderful quilt! Don't you love it when you have such a happy accident? It offers inspiration and a visual lesson for all of us.

     
  • At February 3, 2007 at 8:30 PM , Blogger Pat in Rockport, TX said...

    I love the appearance of "layers" that your value choices make. Well done!

    Pat in Rockport, TX

     
  • At February 4, 2007 at 2:32 AM , Blogger Marion in NZ. said...

    Love your quilts Nancy. I was the one who wanted to know about posting photos.. Thanks for the info., now all I need to do is take some photos on DH's digital camera.....don't hold your breath !!
    Marion.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home