WWQP Bulletin Board

Friday, February 2, 2007

from Southern Ontario, Canada

And because at this time of night I can't think of anything better for a subject head...Marion, I'm glad that my email helped you get back onto the board and now I'm hoping that Eric might pick this up as Doris can't access the posting here. She already has a 'blog' with Google and apparently isn't allowed a second one...if I'm using the correct term here. Might anyone have any suggestions.

Sondra, I've noticed your quilts before and I'd like to say that you are a very talented woman, good use of colour and lovely quilts.

I trust that Sue and Eric are more than pleased with their efforts here given all that have come out and posted. It's heartwarming to see all those folks who haven't posted for so long, renew their connection with WWQP.

Rosey

1 Comments:

  • At February 3, 2007 at 7:31 PM , Blogger Marion in NZ. said...

    Hi Sandy ! Just thought I would see if I could be extra clever and add a comment too ! Thanks for your email. Relax ! The new baby referred to is my nephew's baby !!
    That's quite close enough thank you !
    Marion.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home