WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

finally got here, too

I, too, finally got here. Thank you Sue and Eric for this new spam free site. I am also another who has checked into the BB every day almost since its inception in 1994. I think we got our first computer in November of that year. It is the only site from that first year that I still go/come to.

Sue and Eric, I hope you will disregard the complainers from the other list. Some of them have complained since the day they started posting!! Most of us are grateful for this wonderful free site you have provided. I have used the state shop pages every time I've traveled over the years, have checked out the questions and the tips and followed the block of the month when it was active.

Thank you again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home