WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Another newbie to this version

Hey, it's nice to see the WWQP BB again. I couldn't access it for ages. I'm assuming I've accessed it now. I am a long-time chatter, most recently a lurker when I did manage to get on.

As I type, it's snowing here in Vermont and looking very pretty. To make this quilty, I plan to work on hand quilting a king-sized star quilt tonight.

Was the question ever answered: Is this the BB, the BB Chat, or what? Do we chat here?

Jean in VT

1 Comments:

  • At January 31, 2007 at 7:19 PM , Blogger katyquilt said...

    It's the regular bb board but they will be setting one up to for "chat" soon! No major rules right now, so a little "chatter" is just fine with me! ;-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home