WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, February 6, 2012

NORTH CAROLINA QUILT SYMPOSIUM 2012

This is also on the chat board. I don't want to miss anyone who might be tempted.

Don't forget to get on line at http://www.smokymtnquilters.org/ and check out the classes and quilt show; not to mention one the the prettiest places in North America. Great accommodations on the campus of Western Carolina University, jut 13 miles from my house. Better get signed up soon. If you can't come here you can always send a quilt. Details on the web site. I would be thrilled to have my Canadian and Down Under friends send something.

Jane

1 Comments:

  • At July 6, 2012 at 11:08 AM , Anonymous Everett Kaufman said...

    I'm very disappointed in the board members of the North Carolina Quilt Symposium 2012. They refuse to communicate on an unfortunate incident. My wife had signed up to attend and 3 days before the syposium, my wife'stwin sister's daughter, who was only 34, died tragically. My wife had to miss the symposium and fly to NY for the funeral. The North Carolina Symposium board would not respond to us directly about the situation. They would neither refund the fee or perhaps let her attend next year without having to pay. It seems very cold hearted. A tragic death occurs at the last minute and no accomodations or direct communication from the board, even after emailing the president and two other members of the board! Thank you for your lack of compassion and concern!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home