WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, November 26, 2009

New Scrap Quilt Finished



I made this top about seven years ago and started the hand quilting back in September. It was finished Nov. 20. It's always good to get one more top finished into a useable quilt. The quilt is brighter than it appears in the pictures on my laptop. It was a real eye catcher as it hung to dry in the sunshine (very bright colors). It measures 70x90 I believe.

It has been a long time since I've made any tops. I just burned out all together a little over a year ago with quilting and sewing of any kind. Slowly, I am getting back into finishing some projects that I've had for a long time. I think there are four more tops to finish into quilts. They are king size or just under though, so I know I'll be another year or two before they are done.

I hope you all have had a good Thanksgiving Day.
Sandra from SC, 11/26/2009

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home