WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hello All!

Hello everyone.I try to stop by and read over the blog at least twice a week, but I don't always have the time. I still enjoy keeping up with what everyone is doing, although I have become somewhat of a stranger over the last few years.

However, I did want to stop and let those that still remember me from the earlier days (before the site moved to this new format)what is going on with me.

Before Christmas I finished a quilt for my husband. Since then I've worked at finishing a Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt that I started back in 1999. I would work on it between other quilting projects. I just got so bored with it. It was hard to work on at times. But, being someone that hates to start something and not finish it, I continued to do a little here and there. Besides, the pattern it is one that I've always admired and just "had to make" when I first started it.

It is all hand sewn except for where I sewed the binidng on. I don't have a picture to post just yet, but I hope to get one uploaded soon. I just wanted to share my news with old friends and hopefully some new ones.

Sandra from SC 3/29/09

1 Comments:

  • At March 30, 2009 at 9:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Glad you came back - there are a lot of names I miss from the "old days". I keep looking for tham! There was a lady in Texas and one in Spain etc.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home