WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Houston

Congratulations, Pat! Very innovative quilt - nice job! I returned from the Houston show last night. I took a couple of classes, one from Charlotte Angotti, who was just a hoot and had some gorgeous scrap quilts to show. The other was from Jenny Raymond, who took Viewer's Choice at the Bernina Fashion Show Thursday evening. She certainly made me work outside my comfort zone and I learned a lot from her. Spent lots of time (and $$) at the vendors, but found some good bargains too - one booth had $5.00/yard fabric and it was all current beautiful stuff. It's all in a pile in my sewing room at the moment, but I did learn from Charlotte to go ahead and cut it up and use it! Met people from all over the world, all with interesting stories and all so very nice. I agree with Pat - if you get the chance to attend go for it. NancyH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home