WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, November 2, 2008

I got home from Houston about 2 hours ago. I had a wonderful time there. I spent most of yesterday and today white-gloving by my quilt. I got to meet and talk to folks from every single continent, and it was wonderful. Every year the quilts get better and better, I don't know how that can be, but it's so. My niece and her friend were able to come to the show today, too. She lives in Sugar Land just a bit southwest of Houston. I'm very tired, but so happy. My only purchase was 5 spools of 100 wt. silk thread, 1,000 yd. on a spool, in black and in white, to use for free-motion quilting and applique--I didn't know it was possible to hold $81 in one hand, LOL. If you ever have the chance to go to the Houston show, grab it and go, you'll love it.

Pat in Rockport, TX

1 Comments:

  • At November 9, 2008 at 3:41 AM , Blogger Lavinia said...

    Congratulations, Pat! Loved the quilt -- how interesting. I have lost your email addy. Write me at tnquilter AT comcast DOT net if you will. Thanks. Lavinia

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home