WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Laura, check out this Quilt Frame for your friend

Laura, Jasmine Heirlooms has some of the nicest quilt frames in regards to appearance. I can't vouch for their design as far as quilting usefulness is concerned, but your friend might like to take a look at this website.
Our quilt guild once held a "quilt swap meet" and everyone brought their unwanted fabrics, sewing helps, or old patterns, etc., to swap or sell. I missed buying Jasmine's standing hoop by just seconds and I was wildly jealous of the woman who got a bargain! LOL. I have no affiliation with Jasmine, yada, yada, just think your friend might like to look at these frames for her living room.

Jasmine sells full-size frames as well as the hoops, so click around their site for more photos.
JudyPete

2 Comments:

  • At April 10, 2008 at 9:37 AM , Blogger Mainequilta said...

    www.quilterswoodwork.com makes lovely quilting frames and hoops. I have ordered from them and they are well made and reasonably priced. I thought They are a canadian company and ship to the US. Martha in muddy Maine where Spring might reach us sometime!!

     
  • At April 11, 2008 at 6:46 PM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

    I have a Grace floor stand & I was able to stain it the color of my choice. I like it because I'm short! It's really adjustable.
    I liked that lazy Boy quilt stand from that Quilterswoodwork, cool idea.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home