WWQP Bulletin Board

Friday, February 22, 2008

West Michigan checking in

Very nice Log Cabin Judy P. Lavina, I do roll my small wall
hangings. They will give you the empty cardboard rolls at
fabric stores. I've never tried to do a big quilt though.
It is another sunny day here in West MI. this makes three
in a row. Mind you, the whole day is not sunny but the better
part of it. It is getting light earlier in the morning and staying light
later at night. I love it. We still have a boat load of snow. I joined
the local quilt guild last night. I was one of the original members
25 years ago. I quilt several years ago due to all the crap that went
on at the meetings. We'll see if there has been any changes. One thing
I did notice was the president started the meeting with prayer. I think
maybe she keeps a tight reign on any nastiness. I quilted a baby quilt
yesterday. I hope to get the binding made today.
Mayme

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home