WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Be careful what you wish for!

Thanks for the info Mayme. Still love it this morning.

Had to laugh about your cat. He/she would have been meowing piteously at my house this morning. I got up to go to jury duty downtown---came downstairs showered and dressed in good clothes, to backed up sewer water 2" deep in my pantry and spilling into kitchen. I called in for a plumbing emergency excuse!! Be careful of what you wish for. LOL The plumbers came out yesterday but wouldn't do anything because DH already had the toilet disconnected--he can fix those type of things. This obviously went deeper. They were to come back out this morning, but I had to put them on hold till after jury duty. Am back on the list now. Hope it is soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home