WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Heart wall hanging

Good Morning. Thank you for the nice compliments on
the heart wall hanging. The heart pattern was in a Thimleberries
book. Don't know which one as I was at my nieces in VA when I
made it. It was supposed to be a table cloth with a ring of appliqué
flowers. I made the hearts and set it together my way. The appliqué
hearts, I cut a folded paper pattern for. The squares are cut 31/2
inches. The border is 6 inches.
The sun is shinning this AM but is zero out. I took my Granddaughter
to school in the next town, about 6 miles. The Temp was -6.
I have laundry going. I pinned the boarders on two sides of a Christmas
couch size quilt last night. Will finish getting those and the other two
sides on today. Have covers made for 7 more corn bags.
My old cat looked at me this morning, meowed and promptly peed on
a pile of dirty laundry.
Hugs, Mayme

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home