WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, February 2, 2008

West Michigan checking in

Pat, I love your quilt. It looks so Springy.
Aren't those little Featherweights just so
cute. I have my Mom's. I spent last week
in Roanoke VA. I got a lot of sewing done.
I made 9 baby quilts in January plus a
few other things. Hope I can keep up
the momentum. I saw many Robins
in VA. My DDIL saw two last week and
my friend said she also saw two. Spring
must be right around the corner. We need
to keep the snow on the ground for another
month. Don't want stuff budding out only
to freeze.
Our first Great grandchild was born Jan.
23. A little boy. He is a keeper.
Mayme

3 Comments:

  • At February 3, 2008 at 10:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congratulations on becoming a Great Grandmother. You are way too young to carry that title !! Big grin.9 baby quilts completed. I might get that many done in 9 months if I worked at it-LOL~!!!
    Have not seen any robins over here yet just snow and more snow.
    Take care
    Pat in Flint

     
  • At February 3, 2008 at 4:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Going to visit in-laws in Roanoke next weekend - any "don't miss" quilt shops? I haven't checked in a while (been going there 27 years) but usually hit Joanne's at Williamson Square since we don't have one.
    Thanks - JHY

     
  • At February 3, 2008 at 4:55 PM , Blogger Phyllis in Minnesota said...

    Hi Mayme:
    Congrats on that little great grandson and on finishing sooooo many quilts. What do you do in with your left-over time - garden??!!
    Guess what I saw on Friday - a robin in the suburbs of St. Paul. He must have been a little confused.
    Enjoy, Phyllis in Minnesota

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home