WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

After Making Four T-Shirt Quilts ...

After making four t-shirt quilts I have resolved to never make another one unless the person who is requesting the quilt agrees to do the fusing work. Fusing the interfacing to the back of the T-shirts is so tedious and sooooo boring that a person could die of boredom at the ironing board. I use a wet pressing cloth and my vintage dry iron so there are no little bubbles caused by the steam vents in a steam iron but the whole business of press for ten seconds, lift iron, press for ten seconds, lift iron, press for ten seconds ..... it gives new meaning to "bored out of my gourd". I reached my lifetime quota with the last one. LOL

Judy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home