WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, September 15, 2007

"Quilter's Home" Now Available by Subscription

The newest entry in the quilt magazine market "Quilter's Home by Mark Lipinski" is now available by subscription. This rather offbeat magazine is a favorite of mine because it is so different .... Mark seems to have a cheerfully skewed view of the world of quilting and I find his ideas interesting. Perhaps it is the fact that the magazine only comes out six times a year that keeps it lively and non-boring. I know I was constantly keeping an eye open for the newest issue at the grocery store magazine rack but now I can sit back and relax as I wait for it to show up in my mailbox ....

You can check out the subscription details at http://www.quiltershomemag.com/

Judy

2 Comments:

  • At September 16, 2007 at 9:33 AM , Blogger Jill from Portland said...

    I'll have to check it out, or maybe I bought the 1st one?
    I am getting so bored with quilt magazines, they are the same'ol thing it seems. Jill

     
  • At September 16, 2007 at 10:22 AM , Blogger Judy in Ohio said...

    Some of the articles are "flaky" and his flamboyant personality might not appeal to everyone. The magazine only has three quilt patterns ... it's certainly not a "how to" kind of magazine. He takes the approach that quilters are interested in more than quilting. But there are also some fantastic reviews of things like battings and threads and such (in past issues) by his "posse" and he certainly has ardent fans.

    Judy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home