WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

TIMS QUILT SEMINAR

Anyone going to the Ricky Tims and Alex Anderson seminar in Knoxville tomorrow through Saturday? I'll be there and will be staying at the Marriott next to the Conference Center. I'll only be staying two nights and will drive back at the conclusion of festivities at 5:30 Saturday. Will be traveling with fellow guild members. There will be about 20 of us there. My surname is
Brown in case anyone of you don't know it and need it to track me down.

There will be no sewing; just lectures, demos and lots of hand outs are promised. I'm not taking real classes until after I finish tons of UFOs. I will take the tiny wall hanging I made in Ricky Tims' Convergence class at Road to CA about eight years ago. I'd forgotten it until I stumbled across it the other day in one of my UFO drawers.

Jane in NC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home