WWQP Bulletin Board

Friday, August 31, 2007

Finally Finished


Some of you have seen the first few blocks of this shirt quilt. Just finished the top today so am posting a photo. I have a gazillion leftover shirt fabrics and the natural bent of any quilter is to make yet another quilt. LOL. I'm done with this pattern, though ... tired of it.
This is a nap size quilt, just right for the sofa this winter. If I ever get it quilted, that is. I plan to use a thin cotton batt, baste it, and then will quilt it on my old Singer 15-91, one of those 1940s-50s black machines that is still going strong. I've used this machine to free-motion and stipple many, many quilts, including several that were queen size.
JudyPete

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At September 1, 2007 at 9:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I like your quilt very much,nice work!

    Annie
    : )

     
  • At January 22, 2011 at 8:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I like this pattern quite a bit, and I'm going to make my own from shirts abandoned/stained/torn at the local dry cleaners. It's going to be beautiful. Thanks for sharing your work.

    Cheapanista

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home