WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sisters Oregon

What a lovely town. It would be nice to go to without the quilt show, pretty country.
As for the quilt show, it offered several lovely quilts. Wasn't able to see all the quilts with the time limited but what we saw, it was worth going. Had to stop at Jean's quilt shop and did my share of material investment. :0)
According to Mary King, they closed the main street this year for the first time and that helped in better viewing of the quilts and it also helped in the crowding when looking at the quilts.
Now my input in you know you are a quilter if... when you are getting your teeth worked on and you see the light and dark shadowing of the overhead lights' cover and think it would make a nice design in a quilt top. :0)
LONNA IN WI

1 Comments:

  • At July 19, 2007 at 11:24 AM , Blogger NancyH said...

    Lonna - Funny you should mention the dentist's office - my dentist has a beautiful print in the room that he uses for teeth cleaning. I have just purchased some batiks to make a quilt using the colors. I spent lot of time figuring out how much of each shade is used in the picture (it's a big flower done in grays, blues, and whites) so that it looks right. I think I'll take my camera with me next time I go. NancyH

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home