WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, July 14, 2007

MYSTERIES & RECEIVING BLANKETS

Receiving blankets are so simple and get peed on etc and require so much washing and possibly bleaching I'd be inclined just to get on the Penney site and buy the darned things if they have square one. The ones I used were rectangular but I can see the virtue in square ones for wrapping newborns. The make great doll blankets and capes as the kids get a bit older.

At the guild meeting last Monday those of us who'd at least gotten close to finishing the top got to show them off. The facility is a meeting room in a large church that actually has a stage which is great for showing off. Herewith is mine and I'll include a few others. You will notice than mine was the smallest and one gal had a complete bed sized one done, darn her hide. Don'tcha just hate the high achievers. Makes all the rest of us look like slugs.

Neither of these quilt tops is mine. I'm having a tough time posting the pictures. I'll try on another post. When I hit the add and image icon nothing happens. GRRRR and Drat if you get my drift. I need to be in bed!!!!

Jane in NC
Jane in NC


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home