WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

How long does it take?

Just a question...Eric sent me 2 invites to this board, but I see that you need a separate invite (from a different addy) to access the chatboard. I requested one last Saturday (would have been Friday in the States with the time difference) and so far no reply. How long does it usually take to get the invitation to the chat board? Someone said about ten days--oh my poor fingernails!

Could someone who is active on both boards please enlighten me?
anna

3 Comments:

  • At June 20, 2007 at 6:49 AM , Blogger Laura in Alabama said...

    It took several days to get the chat invite.
    Based on the way your picture displayed in the next blog, I'd guess he may be busy or out of town.
    The quilt is lovely, by the way! Is the background off white, or really that interesting light green? I love digital cameras, but lighting is always interesting.

     
  • At June 20, 2007 at 8:52 AM , Blogger Judy in Ohio said...

    Anna, don't fret too much. Eric has a real job in the real world plus he and Sue have a young family (and Duchess the bulldog!) so our blog is something he takes care of when he has the free time to look after it.

    That is indeed a very lovely quilt and I kind of like the way Blogger has spread it all over our page.

    Judy

     
  • At June 20, 2007 at 11:00 AM , Blogger anna in spain said...

    Laura, the background fabric is the typical WoW, but you're right, light does odd things in digital photography! The rest is in shades of green...reflection, maybe? ;) Ginny did all the hard work of selecting and making the top...I had the fun of hand-quilting.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home