WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, June 18, 2007

Also mainly a lurker!






Hello quilters! Well, Judy in Ohio, your plea to come out from under my stash worked, tee hee. Sorry to hear that you are bummed up. It has been dry here in SW Pa too. Taking a walk yesterday I noted how "crunchy" the grass was in places, more like August conditions.
I was just noticing how many Vicki, Vickie and other variations there are on the list. I think I counted 4, now how many are Victoria's? I am just Vicki not Victoria. How many are 1950 era babies? Just curious.
Hmmmmm, I should think of something to make this quilt related Oh! I know! I will show photos of our quilt guild's challenge for this year. The challenge fabrics were the butterfly, blue and yellow print. I think you will enjoy seeing them, and no, none of the quilters are me. It was fascinating to see what everyone came up with!

Vicki in SW PA

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home