WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, June 18, 2007

Welcome, Shelli

Shelli, you've just shown the other long-time lurkers that a BBer can make a posting and the WWQP just chugs right along, accepting your message and letting the world read it with no problem. Perhaps this will encourage other long-time lurkers (Hello, Mary!) to make a posting once in a while. For all we know there are dozens and dozens of you out there hiding behind your stashes.

My stash of fabrics is being ignored temporarily .... I've been dragging the hose and the sprinkler around my perennial garden (how dry can it get here in Ohio?) and my back muscles on my right side have put up a very loud protest after one vigorous yank on a very long hose. There is a big-time "hitch in my git-along" today which is a good reason to flop on the couch and read a book.

Judy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home