WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, June 16, 2007

anna's back--I think!!

Hello from Spain!! Well it's been a long time, hasn't it. A dear friend from church finally came over and helped me out. Thank you to all the patient people, Eric among them. But I think it will work now, and I hope to go and read all the posts (well some of them) and get caught up.

What happened? Well, first, the blog gave me a lot of trouble. I got on the first time and then it wouldn't let me do it again. And then, the bottom dropped out of things here and I simply couldn't deal with it. DH disability was denied twice, he has appealed but there's a lot of political stuff involved in our health care system locally and he's just a casualty. So he is now on unemployment for 2 yrs till he can retire without losing too awfully much of his pension. Which means we are poorer than we were. But I don't want to take up space here with that. However it's been a v. stressful few months and handling the blog went farther and farther down my list of "wannas".

But, all things being equal, this should work now. The ladies on the Yahoo! BBChat list said people enquired after me and I want to say thanks to all who have been thinking and praying for me.

If I can get on this board again tomorrow, I will tell y'all a little more about my life. I'm still here, just wearier and greyer and, unfortunately, heavier.

anna in spain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home