WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, May 19, 2007

How Did You Learn to Make Quilts?

After looking at that photo of mine with those fabrics in very loud colors on the BB I think I am obligated to prompt a string of postings to bump it on down the page. I've wracked my brain to come up with an easy question that everybody can answer.

How did you learn to make quilts? Were you a garment sewer who read some Q books and took off from there? (That's how I learned.) Did you take some classes? Did a friend or family member teach you? Or did you just bumble around and figure it out on your own?

Please make your own posting instead of merely adding a comment to my posting so you can help make our blogging BB look lively. Eric probably thinks we don't appreciate his effort in creating this blog ... many signed up but so few actually post messages.

Judy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home