WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Here's Something That's Not "Quiet" For JudyPete


Remember the "Explosion of Colour" challenge that I mentioned earlier this year? This is the contest that is will be happening in Great Britain and you merely have to make a 24" square wallhanging and ship it "over the pond". (Did I just use that word "merely"?) Well, BBers, this puddle of fabrics is my explosion of hand-dyes and mock hand-dyes from my stash that I will try to shape into something worthy of competing. I think I need to turn a fan on this heap of fabric ... but it does look explosive, doesn't it?

How can JudyPete and I be such very good friends when our tastes in fabric are so radically different? LOL

Judy

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home