WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Vermont

Oh, TerTer, if you're going to Keepsake Quilting, I want to meet there! I've been trying to get DH to take me over there for several weeks. I've only been there once, but it is incredible. Best quilt shop you can imagine, and yes, they have a yarn store too I believe. Marty, we talked once about meeting to go to KQ. Are you still game? And Jill, certainly, come on up to Vermont! I plan to attend the Vermont Quilt Festival. It's the weekend of June 29. Let me know if you seriously can come.

Not much quilty going on here lately, so I really look forward to a trip to Keepsake, and the VQF. Summer can't come soon enough for me. We've begun mud season up here, and that is definitely not pretty. I should be making a pretty spring quilt to distract me from the mud outside, but it seems that all I do is work lately. I hope that will change soon too! Look forward to seeing you TerTer!

Jean in VT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home