WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

MARGE I'M FROM N.CA

I live behind the Redwood Curtain, one road n/s and 3 roads east...not much goes west but a boat. lol

Thanks for the info on Keepsake, hoping their yarn store is near by?? Like Marty, I'm not into quilting as much as when I first joined this board back in 98'...that long...??? But will always have a quilts in progress that is till my stash is gone or I am.

Friend went to Scotland and sent me a sprig of heather. I put it on a scrap and tule over and held the small blossoms in..cute and a nice reminder of someplace I'll never get to.

Fran and Mary from Or will be meeting up soon, down under. Other people are in Mary's group not sure if they are quilters?

hugs
ter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home