WWQP Bulletin Board

Friday, March 9, 2007

Random Acts of Kindness....

Just wanted to catch your eye Judy, to show you that you're not the only one who can print in colour !!! Also wanted to publicly acknowledge the kindness that I have received from this board. The much desired pattern , Bears 'n'boats, is now in my hands, thanks to the kindness of board members who not only located it on ebay for me, but purchased it on my behalf and forwarded it on to me... Many thanks ladies. We have a nice supportive group going here and I am so pleased to be a member of it. My nephew and his wife will be very surprised to hear how many people had a hand in this quilt !!

Cool day here today, the leaves are turning and autumn is with us..

Marion (who hopes to spend the day sorting out fabrics for the quilt..)

1 Comments:

  • At March 11, 2007 at 8:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    would like to know what quilt looks like Bears n boats, new at quilting just finished with 83 yrs old dad now deseased quilt that my mother wanted to start. all these sites offering free quiltn patterns no help I love to collect quilt patterns nothing more beauiful then a homemade quilt

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home