WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, March 4, 2007

quilt for a friend revisited

I just told my friend this is not a good time for me to take on another project(ile.) A woman at a LQS said she charges $10. per hour to make a quilt and I wouldn't feel comfortable charging a friend that kinda $$$.

My friend is a hand quilter, but not a piecemaker. She plans to have a quilting bee once the top is pieced. She has exquisite taste and the quilt should turn out quite elegant. It's for a wedding, and if I knew the couple getting hitched, weren't already overwhelmed with my own quilt project(iles) weren't dealing with major health issues in the extended family, not the least of which is mooving DMIL into assisted living this month....

Anyhoo, thanks for the input.

SeamSTRESS Sally

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home