WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Another quilt started

I took another quilt class yesterday to learn to do a chevron quilt. I think it's going to be quite striking, but it's definitely not a "Quilt In A Day" candidate. The pieces finish at 1" by 3", and one vertical row takes about 3 hours to complete. Since I don't have a pic of it yet, I'm putting on a pic of one of my nice old sewing machines. This one is a Singer model 115 from around 1913. It came from Canada. The decal pattern is called "Wings". Isn't it pretty?

We have had a few lovely days, with temps in the low 70s, but tomorrow will only make it into the 40s. This has certainly been a cold winter for our area. I had several good laughs today reading about the places who had to cancel Mr. Gore's movie presentations because of the snow and ice. Where's Global Warming when we need it, LOL.

Pat in Rockport, TX who knows too much science for her own good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home