WWQP Bulletin Board

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Posting a Picture If You Have a Mac ....

Jane, when I want to post a photo on this BB, I drag it from my iPhoto (Mac's photo software) and drop it on my desktop, smack dab in the middle of my various icons that are normally on my desktop. It sits there looking lonesome with its little .jpg label.

When I am ready to create a new posting on the BB I first click on the little photo icon on the bar across the top of the posting pane (right next to the spell-check icon). You have to do that first, before you write the message (or at least I have to do it first on my Mac). This opens up a new window where it will tell you to "Add Image From Computer". You click on "Choose File" and this presents you with more choices ....

It just occurred to me that what I am writing may be totally useless for Windows users. I think I had better quit. I've just changed the title line so I won't lead Windows people astray ....

Judy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home