WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Pictures, ancestors, sewing, etc. :-)

Hi,
I've loved the pictures! Each quilt is so lovely. The 'future quilter' is a charmer as are ALL the kids. The pictures of pets are great too. Thank you everyone for sharing!

Sara, I've been doing genealogy about 5-6 years now. It's a very addictive hobby. I'm at the point where it fights with my time for sewing too. :-) Does anyone else find it incredibly difficult to find time in the day for everything they want to do?

I've tried Flylady. While I like the 15-minute timer method the entire program is a bit much for me. I use some of it's hints and when knee deep in dust I'll revert to doing things in timed periods.

To keep this more quilty, yesterday was very frustrating for me. I had a very clever idea for a quilt back so spent a few hours visiting local shops. I couldn't find what I wanted so I came home and called all over Oregon. Again no luck so spent a few more hours searching Internet. After failing there as well I changed my idea and had to start all over. I finally found a good backing fabric but on the way home changed my mind again. Sheesh!

Thanks again for all the wonderful photos! The quilts are so lovely and inspiring.

Mary in Oregon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home