WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, February 12, 2007

I SHALL TRY AGAIN

Well, I made it here, been to this point before but the posts do not generate?

Celia has been very helpful in trying to get me to understand, blogger, google new blogger, old blogger etc.

Kathi, know what you mean, hope all is working out.

We are considering moving down towards Sondra. The medical up here is not good by any standards. Most likely when we get closer to 65 and the Fox will be able to be on medicare. A few more years. I have decided an HMO or Kasier is better than anything they offer up here.

We will be heading to Redding, breaking out from behind the RWC. Can't belive how many of our stores have closed in the past three years. So it is online shopping or driving 4/5 hours.

Did square up my chicken quilt and need to locate the wire fence binding fabric.

I have seen many geece flying north so spring must be around the corner. I do have a few bulbs coming up.

hugs
hope this posts
terter

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home