WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Mid Atlantic

I've spent the last two days at Mid-Atlantic. My GF could only go those 2 days and was more interested in the vendors than the quilts so thats what we did. Saw nice stuff of course. Today I am going in a few minutes to meet up and car pool with some of the ladies from my Wednesday am sewing group to go and spend the afternoon there. Today I will look at the quilts and remember to take my camera. I did meet Sandi and talked with her for a few minutes. Delightful lady. I will try to stop by again today and see her. Holice was not at the stencil booth. I did find a few nice stencils to add to my collection. I did try out the Tin Lizzie Long/midarm machine. I found it smoother to handle than the APQS and the Gammil machines I tried there also. I really did like the TIn Lizzie. I will enquire some more about it today. Thanks Celia for your comment that we have to sign in through Eric seperately to access the chat room. I will do that soon. Off to grab a bite of lunch before I go. I will save the lunch money and buy something else at the show today. :<) Lorraine in Va.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home