WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, February 19, 2007

Mid Atlantic Mary and Sandi

Hey Sandi, I'm a fluffy person with bad hair too ( I need a haircut but didn't have the time to get one so my bangs met my scissors one day so I could see where I was going), I hope you can tell me and Mary apart. I do not have a Sisters T-shirt though. I do have a 221 perfect portable T- shirt though. Mary, I do hope you enjoy the show. Sandi, when I locate my copy of F and P I will look up your quilt. I am looking forward to meeting you later this week. I do hope you enjoy your stay in Virginia. The temperature is supposed to be in the high 50's and 60's for the rest of the week so bring a lightweight jacket. Safe travels to you. Lorraine in Va.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home