WWQP Bulletin Board

Sunday, February 25, 2007

I HAD SOME SNOW!

Celia will post a picture when she has time. I sent it to her and she had quite a giggle. Remember my 1000 feet of snow in Benicia years ago. lol

Well we have had wild weather, last night I said, wow that is some heavy rain, Marc had just gotten home about 10:30 pm and he said no Ter, that's hail... so do think my snow in the front is hail...but what the hay.

Almost 3pm and the small patch is still there. The Fox was so funny this am, with his finger asking me to follow him for a surprise. :) Opens the front door, chilly I look, nothing, he says come out here. Yep there about 6feet from the door close to the garage by our walkway our "little bit of snow".

Trying my hand at crocheting some flowers as pins. We shall see.

hug the day
love the pix
terter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home