WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Going Ga-Ga over fabric

Oh, I'm ready for the fabric loony bin. In the charity quilt box last Friday, just before heading out the door for the day, I found the most yummy fabric. Now I'm on a mission to find more.
Some of it is "Heaven Can Wait" by Northcott, others are Henry Glass "French Bistro". Of course I'll have to do a charity quilt with 90% of it, but I can feel it and look at it. A real departure for me, as I usually light brights. These are muted, soft pinks and greens.
So far I've checked with Mary Jo's and waiting to get an answer back.
As they say in the say in the south "I've done plum lost my mind".
Took my 4 mile walk this morning. The pollen is awful, but it was a good walk with 2 friends.
I still haven't been invited to join the other BB chat, so will post here. Maybe Eric is swamped with work. I do thank Sue & Eric for all their time and efforts for us.
Sara in the sunny state of Fla.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home