WWQP Bulletin Board

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Checking Those "Ads By Google"

For some reason I decided to check out those "Ads by Google" that run across the very top of our postings here on our BB blogging page and there are some comical results to be found. Sometimes the ads are logical and make sense .... the one for "Quilting Rulers" takes you to a bunch of links to different sites that sell quilting rulers. But under "Quilt" there was a link for "Landscape Quilts" which then took me to:

"Landscape Quilts: Compare Prices Find Bargains on Landscape Quilts at thousands of trusted online stores. Get tax and shipping information, merchant ratings, and professional product reviews at BizRate. www.bizrate.com"

My goodness, I had no idea that I could buy landscape quilts at thousands of trusted online stores. LOL

I suppose we should check those ads by Google once in a while as a way of paying for the privilege of this blogging space. We might get a giggle or two and maybe, just maybe, we might find something interesting.

Judy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home