WWQP Bulletin Board

Monday, February 26, 2007

EARTHQUAKE

Well, mentioned our weather is off the wall. This am early I woke to a 5.3 earthquake, didn't wake the Fox. lol

Going to quilting tomorrow has been a long time, since Sept. as my time at the yarn shop was Tues am.

Glad Sandi made it back from VA. :) and had fun.

Fran love the pix of the dresden plates and teddy bear, what a clever idea.

I'm confused with the Publishing of the blog to a site? seems all the time here is spent publishing?

I also hit "feeds" and Celia told me my messages were going over to the original bbchat, I have quit that site and hope "feeds" is off now? lol I'm not one bit computer literate..not one bit.

I do type fast, lol

hugs
terter

1 Comments:

  • At February 27, 2007 at 9:54 AM , Blogger Sondra in Elk Grove, CA said...

    TerTer -- You mentioned your earthquake....do you have more snow? The San Francisco radio station said that your area was getting snow!

    We just returned from a 5-day trip to Hawaii. Very relaxing time. Met a lady with 4 Golden Retrievers. She and her DH never take a vacation together, so she asked if DH and I would be interested in coming over and housesitting (Dog sitting too, of course) so they can do a vacation together. I thought she was just talking, but when we got home, we already had TWO e-mails from her with pictures of the dogs we didn't see, as well as asking us again if we'd be interested. Don't have to ask me twice! Now to figure out how to get to take time away from work. Two weeks is a lot of time away. Since she has internet connection, I can probably haul the laptop with me and keep up with what's going on at work. Gee.....sitting at the beach with the laptop. What a dream come true!

    Now that our kitchen is complete, I'm finally getting some quilting done. It's nice to be in the sewing room again.

    Celia mentioned Grace's retreat. I hope it happens. Would be fun to go. I so enjoyed the one at Roseys.

    I've been enjoying the pictures of everyone's pets. I've gotta figure out how to download.

    Stay warm everyone!

    Sondra in Elk Grove, Calif

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home