WWQP Bulletin Board

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Sewing rooms



Now you can see a couple of views of my incredibly messy studio. I'll do another couple of posts of other views. I'd like to say it usually looks better, but that would be a lie! It's almost always this messy. I work on the midden method--there's a large midden heap of stuff, and when I start folding and putting away, I'll grab a piece, then notice a piece on the other side, and think, wow, that looks really great with this piece, and then I'm not folding and putting away anymore.
Pat in Rockport, TX

4 Comments:

  • At February 3, 2007 at 10:14 PM , Blogger Judy in Ohio said...

    Pat, local auctioneers must rub their hands with glee when they see you in the crowd .... LOL. I see things in your sewing room that I have picked up at auctions and have in my sewing room but I have stopped with just one Boye Needle case, one coffin top V-2 Singer treadle and one bent case handcrank Singer. (Having a smaller room limits my collection urges.)

    One question. though, if you don't mind .... what is in the cardboard cartons on top of the metal cabinets full of fabric? Inquiring minds just gotta know! LOL

    Judy

     
  • At February 4, 2007 at 12:17 PM , Blogger Pat in Rockport, TX said...

    More fabric, Judy, LOL.

    Pat

     
  • At February 4, 2007 at 11:23 PM , Blogger Celia in NB said...

    I figured you were going to give that response!! My sewing room would fit inside yours 6 times over. Love all those machines!
    Celia

     
  • At October 7, 2009 at 6:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Well now I don't feel bad with 12 plastic storage containers of fabric. I have to see all my fabric colors to work. Your studio makes me feel right at home.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home