WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

West Michigan checking in

Don't have a clue what I'm doing but just came on board today. Thanks Eric and Sue.
It is cold and snowy here. Took a quilt to the machine quilter today. I usually just make
tops and put them in a box. This one is for DH so decided to have it quilted.
My sister, her DH and my niece are coming over for chocolate pecan pie tonight. Ann
goes back to VA tomorrow. I'm flying down to see her in 3 weeks. We will sew for a whole
week. I love seeing all the photo's.
Mayme

3 Comments:

  • At January 30, 2007 at 8:21 PM , Blogger Pat in Rockport, TX said...

    Hi, Mayme, it's nice to see you here. I put a lot of those poppy seeds along our fence where I've started other wildflower seeds, and had so many left that I put some along the highway down from our street. I do hope they didn't all wash away in the rain we had after I sowed them.

    Pat in Rockport, TX

     
  • At January 30, 2007 at 10:30 PM , Blogger Celia in NB said...

    Hi Mayme, good to see you join in. Every time I read your posts I think of your beautiful house and the wonderful time we all had in MI! Taking tops to the quilter???? What about that fabulous big quilting machine you have in your house? lol
    Celia

     
  • At January 30, 2007 at 11:39 PM , Blogger katyquilt said...

    Mmmmmmm, Chocolate Pecan Pie! You can keep the snow! ;-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home