WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Funky Fish in the Works



Holice mentioned using crooked stripes and another BBer wanted to know what's in the works this month and here's my offering. The Keepsake Quilting catalog folks are having a contest for a colorful pieced wallhanging, deadline in the latter part of March. For some reason when I saw the six fabrics in the challenge kit I thought of fish.

BBer Raeann helped with foundation piecing patterns from her quilting software and I purchased the other foundations from the Bottle Quilt Company. The blue background fabric is my addition to the challenge. Creating something from the KQ packet of six fabrics and adding only two more is indeed a challenge, something to keep me from noticing how cold and unpleasant Ohio can be this time of year. LOL

Judy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home