WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I like that stripe thought!

Now, that is my sort of idea!! (about stripes not lining up being charming) Sort of like, "if it can't be seen from a galloping horse" it's ok too, tee hee. Sometimes no matter how hard you try to get points to be perfect or seams to match they have a mind of their own. Now, don't get the idea that I don't "try".... but after ripping and re-sewing so many times, sometimes you just have to give in to what the fabric wants to do, lol.
Glad to see that Holice can post..... he always has good information. I missed seeing him on the old BB.
Vicki
Snowing here, looks so pretty! (I say that since I don't have to go OUT in it!)
PS Hey Vi.... have you gotten on yet?

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home