WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

So Nice!

I've not missed a single day of reading the Bulletin Board since I first found it in '97. Sometimes I've posted, but mostly I've lurked. Judy and Holice, you were so helpful then in guiding me through my first hand quilted quilt. Since then. I've made several more quilts, but haven't been very productive the last couple years--only quick, simple baby quilts for great nieces and nephews.

Like everyone else I was so disgusted with all that spam. What wonderful people you and Sue are, Eric, Thank You!!

Figuring all this blogging out is a real mind expanding experience for me, too. Guess this old brain still has the capacity.

What has been so cool about this is seeing all the old (meaning since I first found the site in 1997) names. So glad everyone is coming over.

Again, thanks, to Eric and Sue, and Hi to all my inspiring BB quilting friends.

When I post, I've signed off as the quilter from Wyo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home