WWQP Bulletin Board

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Marty is here...

Well, I have succeeded in getting this far. I want to stay and play but it is my bed time so I can't read everything yet.

I didn't think I would like this format, but so far so good. Is this for CHAT or is it just for Quilt Related messages. We need to have this made clear. I don't want the Police after me.

Thank you Sue & Eric for the Blog (I have never done any Blogging before...doesn't SOUND nice to me... 8^)

If this is for Chatting, I'd like to share this with you. It is NOT quilt related, but about an amazing young girl and her talents. I'll bet she could design/make a beautiful quilt. There, I guess that statment will make this QR. Please don't flame me for this, but I have seen no rules as to what subjects this is for.

http://tinyurl.com/yxewot

3 Comments:

  • At January 30, 2007 at 9:53 PM , Blogger Eric said...

    The full chat board will be updated to the new format as soon as BB members are fully set up here. In the mean-time a little few chat postings are OK here for practice.

     
  • At January 30, 2007 at 11:22 PM , Blogger Judy in Ohio said...

    Marty, it is wonderful to see you here! It is so cool to see us old grandmas figuring out this 21st century communication stuff! For those of us who remember party lines this blogging is downright amazing, isn't it? (And don't pretend you don't remember party lines. LOL)

    Judy

     
  • At January 31, 2007 at 11:38 PM , Blogger Judy in Ohio said...

    Marty, I tried to send you a personal email two times using email addresses I've used in the past and they both bounced. Guess you must have a new email address ...

    Judy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home